American Academy Field Trips
Our First Friday of the Month (FFOTM) Field Trip program is designed to provide an exciting and educational experience for students of all ages. Each month, we offer a carefully planned and curated field trip to a unique destination, giving our students the opportunity to explore and learn about different places, cultures, and topics.
All field trips are led by knowledgeable and experienced guides who will provide insight and context to enhance the experience. We aim to provide an amazing opportunity for children to experience education beyond the classroom, explore the world around them, apply their learning in a real-world way, and for families to get to know one another.
Upcoming Field Trips for 2023-2024:
Field Trips for the school year 2023-2024 will be Action-Packed, Standard-Aligned, and STEAM-Based! Here’s a sneak-peek at what we are planning…
- iFly Indoor Skydiving and Physics Lab
- Knott’s Berry Farm Science and Physics Lab & Day of Play
- Orange County Great Park Farm and Food Lab
- Old Orange County Courthouse
- Friends of the Sea Lion Marine Mammal Center
- Historical San Juan Capistrano Village of Putvidem and nearby Blas Aguilar Adobe House
- The Orange County Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art & BACKSTAGE of Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Historic Ranch of Leo Carrillo–actor, preservationist and conservationist
- Historical Casa Romantica: Cultural Center and Gardens