For grades 7 -12 students who are searching for an academic program, we offer a wide-spectrum, personalized, A-G and California State Standards approved, fully-accredited curriculum. At the high school level, students may earn an accredited High School Diploma and prepare for college with AP courses. Our caring, certified teachers are dedicated to partnering with families and helping all students succeed.
How do we do it so well?
Accredited and Personalized Learning
The academic rigor of our courses is tailored to each student as it provides an accredited and personalized educational pathway that best supports each student to fully realize his or her academic potential. Students in 7th – 8th grade benefit from personalized curriculum designed through collaboration between parents, students, and teacher. High school students can choose to take honors, AP common core & non-common core classes that meet the A-G standards putting them on track to apply to a UC/CSU university or they can create a customized college track to complete high school requirements.
We know Collaboration works!
Based on research, the most crucial quality of effective schools is an unusually high degree of “relational trust”. We exceed parents and students expectations by:
- Fostering a strong student-centered learning climate that identifies and responds to problems individual students experience.
- Nurturing lasting relationships among classmates.
- Providing a coherent instructional guidance system, in which curriculum and assessment are coordinated within and across grades with a meaningful counselor and teacher involvement.
- Developing strong ties among school personnel, parents, and community service providers, with an integrated support network for students.
Academy counselors are available to assist students and parents in planning appropriate course placements and planning a program of study. Counselors are available to help students and parents with:
- Grade level placement
- Transfer credit
- Course selection
- Adding and dropping courses
- Preview graduation requirements
- Review progress toward graduation
We partner with local charter schools who are lead by collaborative teams made up of innovative educators on the forefront of educational change and who have achieved top accreditations such as: WASC Accreditation, North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), the regional accrediting agencies that span the AdvancED global network. See the full list of our affiliated charter schools
Please click here to the latest enrollment information or call (949) 371-5785 if you have any questions or need assistance.