Our Enrichment Lab takes place every Friday and is the anchor to our academic program. American Academy has taken project-based learning and exploration to a whole new level! The Enrichment Lab provides an active and innovative environment for students to apply their academic learning in a fun and practical way.
– World Languages: Mandarin, Spanish, American Sign Language, Greek and Latin Roots – – Drama and Dance
– Speech and Debate
– Cookie and Cake Decorating
– Fine Arts: Classical and Pop
– Life Success and Etiquette
– Photography and Filmmaking
– Graphic Design
– Musical Instruments and Music Theory
– Computer Programming and Coding
– Journalism and Yearbook
– Business and Technology
– Architecture, Design & Engineering
– Living History
– Health and Fitness, PSAT Prep, TaeKwonDo, and many more…
First Friday of the Month Field Trips
*Available for all Friday students and Inspire Speciality Program Students and their families.
– Farms, Gardens, and Arboretums
– Science Museums and Discovery Centers
– Theme Parks and Aquariums
– Zoos, Sanctuaries, and Animal Preserves
– Heritage and Historical Parks
– Ecology, Planetariums, and Nature Centers
– Activity Centers and Children’s Museums
– Cultural Centers and Art Galleries
– Space, Aviation, and Maritime Museums
Upcoming Field Trips: Mar 6, 2020 – Knott’s Berry Farm
When: Friday, March 6, 2020 / 9:30 am (Park Hours: 10:00a-8:00p; please arrive by 9:30 AM)
Who: All current students who enrolled 2+ days per week and their families.
Where: Knott’s Berry Fram – 8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620
Price: Discount tickets are $40.00/ea. Children 2 and under free; 3 and over need a ticket. (Fast-passes extra, purchase on-onsite or online with the park)
|Apr 17, 2020||Beach Clean Up – Earth Day at Doheny State Beach||Free|
|May 1, 2020||iFLY||$35/person|
|Jun 3, 2020||Badlands & Crown Valley Swim Pool||$4/person|
- Field Trips details are subject to change without prior notification.
- Electives are selected for each semester based on student interest and weekly class schedule. Not all Electives listed above are offered throughout the year.