Our Enrichment Lab has taken project-based learning and exploration to a whole new level! Our Enrichment Lab provides an active and innovative environment for students to apply their project and work-based learning in a fun and practical way.
Spring 2020: World Passport Fridays
Travel around the world with our Enrichment Lab every Friday! We are exploring a new country each week.
- International Cuisine
- Performing Arts
- World Games
- Innovations & World Businesses
- A Night at the Museum
- Plus: Art and Deconstruction & Unbuilding
First Friday of the Month Field Trips
*Available for all Friday students and Inspire 2-Day Program Students and their families.
– Farms, Gardens, and Arboretums
– Science Museums and Discovery Centers
– Theme Parks and Aquariums
– Zoos, Sanctuaries, and Animal Preserves
– Heritage and Historical Parks
– Ecology, Planetariums, and Nature Centers
– Activity Centers and Children’s Museums
– Cultural Centers and Art Galleries
– Space, Aviation, and Maritime Museums
Upcoming Field Trips: To Be Announced
When: Friday, January 8, 2021
Who: All enrolled students and immediate family ages 3+ (children must be chaperoned by parent or guardian)
Where: Granada Park – 27122 Via Grande, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Price: $5/child; adults free
To Sign up, please visit our Field Trip Signup page or contact one of your teachers at the academy or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan 8, 2021
Health and Fitness Park Day
- Field Trips details are subject to change without prior notification.
- Electives are selected for each semester based on student interest and weekly class schedule. Not all Electives listed above are offered throughout the year.