Introducing TAKE A BRAIN BREAK EVENTS
Welcome to “Take a Brain Break” events, where parents get to take a break to do whatever they like for a Saturday night while kids can have fun playing, learning, and relaxing in a safe and supervised environment. No sign up necessary, no time restrictions, just bring the kids and drop in.
Upcoming Brain Break Event Themes:
November 3 (Sat): Tailgating / College Sports
December 1 (Sat): Ping-Pong Tourney and Snowball Fight
- Download and fill out a copy of Brain Break Registration Form
- Please send your child well fed with a snack or with a sack dinner (NO NUTS). Please also send a water bottle labeled with their name.
- Children are encouraged to bring in his/her electronic device.
- Please check in and drop off the kids before 6:00 p.m. or call for late drop in.
- Academy is closed for major holidays, please call first or contact us for holiday schedule.
- Credit card / Check / Cash in exact change accepted.
- To learn more, please call (949) 371-5785 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brain Break for Charter School Families – SIGN UP HERE!
Families that have at least one student enrolled in one of our partnered charter schools will receive a 25% discount on the first kid. A simple pre-registration required. Sign up here.