American Academy’s First Friday of the Month Field Trip (FFOTM) is available for all current students and their families who have enrolled two (2) days or more at our academy. Please sign up with the RSVP form below. Click Here to learn more about our Field Trips or Friday elective program or See all Upcoming Field Trips.
Upcoming Field Trip: 10/2 (Fri) – “Whale and Dolphin watching with Dana Wharf out of the Dana Point Harbor
Date: Friday, Oct 2nd, 2020
Time: Everyone must check in at the office 30 minutes before departure. Departure time is 10:00 AM. Meet at 9:30 (be parked by 9:20).
Who: Students and immediate family (children must be chaperoned by parent or guardian)
Cost: $12/person. You must register and pay for the field trip by Thursday, 9/17.
Exact meeting instructions to Dana Wharf: 34675 Golden Lantern Street (off Dana Point Harbor Dr) , Dana Point, CA 92629 / Take Golden Lantern Street all the way to the end (where it dead ends) to reach the Dana Wharf parking lot. Look for signs for Sportfishing/Catalina Express. Our office is located next to Jon’s Fish Market.
What to bring:
- Dress in layers as it is approx. 10 degrees cooler on the sea
- Hats, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Face covering/mask
- Non slip shoes
- Cash if guests wish to purchase a beverage or snack from the galley
- Dana Wharf’s COVID 19 waivers, signed.
1. Dana Wharf does not recommend children 2 and younger attend the field trip event. Children 3 and older are required to pay the discounted price of $12/person.
2. Unless the service is cancelled by the field trip vendor, American Academy does not offer refunds on the field trip.
Complete and submit the RSVP form
**RSVP CLOSED ON 9/18. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT THE FORM.**
This Field Trip registration is currently closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be on the wait-list. Thank you.
*Important Note (Please read):
- We will contact you 1-2 days before the field trip date to confirm your registration.
- If you have any questions, please call (949) 371-5785 or email us to: email@example.com