Steps to Enrolling at American Academy of Strategic Education
- Watch our Introductory Slideshow (It will likely answer many of your questions.)
- You can take a look at our Virtual Tour for an inside peek of our academies
- Check out our Enrollment Info Sheet for pricing and program options and our Course Schedule and Descriptions for more information about each grade level
- If you are ready to enroll, feel free to fill out an Enrollment Form (please download the complete *.PDF file) and submit to American Academy
- If you have any questions, register to attend an Virtual or In-Person Meeting with our academy director.
- If you have additional questions before enrolling or while filling out the form, you can schedule an one-on-one Enrollment Specialists appointment with our academy director at Mission Viejo or Newport Mesa, or send your questions via email to email@example.com
Virtual Charter School or PSA
If you are considering using a virtual charter school, see this link for a list of our affiliated charter schools. If you will be filing a PSA, here is the California Department of Education state website for filing a PSA – Private School Affidavit. You can download PSA Step-by-Step instructions here. It is fairly easy and it only takes a few minutes. You should wait to file a PSA until after October 1 of the school year for which you are filing.
Virtual Tour – Mission Viejo
Virtual Tour – Newport Mesa
Please contact our Admissions Department for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org