Introducing TAKE A BRAIN BREAK EVENTS
Welcome to “Take a Brain Break” events, where parents get to take a break to do whatever they like for a Saturday night while kids can have fun playing, learning, and relaxing in a safe and supervised environment. No sign up necessary, no time restrictions, just bring the kids and drop in.
Upcoming Brain Break Event Schedule:
Sept 8th (Sat): Comic-Con
October 6th (Sat): Minecraft Coding
November 3 (Sat): Tailgating / College Sports
December 1 (Sat): Ping-Pong Tourney and Snowball Fight
To save time, you may download, print, and fill out this Registration Form in advance and bring it in when you drop off the kids at the academy.
- Please send your child well fed with a snack or with a sack dinner (NO NUTS). Please also send a water bottle labeled with their name.
- Please check in and drop off the kids before 6:00 p.m. or call for late drop in.
- Academy is closed for major holidays, please call first or contact us for holiday schedule.
- We accept cash, personal checks, or credit cards.
- To learn more, please call (949) 371-5785 or send us an email: email@example.com
Brain Break for Charter School Families – SIGN UP HERE!
Families that have at least one student enrolled in one of our partnered charter schools will receive a 25% discount on the first kid. A simple pre-registration required. Sign up here.