WE ARE NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Social Media Specialist
- Part Time: Approximately 20 hours/week
- Pay Range: $15-20/hour depending on experience
- Job Purpose: The Social Media Specialist will manage measurement, engagement and assisting with content development across social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, company blog website, YouTube, and Google+.
- On a daily basis, manage, monitor, and engage with users on all key social media channels.
- Manage postings daily on Facebook and Instagram, fostering follower engagement through conversations replies and monitoring related activity.
- Manage reporting for social media channels and deliver metrics on a monthly basis.
- Create unique, branded content including graphics, infographics, blog posts and video content specifically for social channels.
- Recommend and assist in implementing social media strategies for recruiting new followers and members; fostering loyalty across all social media properties and optimizing communication strategies.
- Work closely with other Marketing team members to ensure that social media activities are integrated into overall brand tactics, including paid and earned media.
- Using analytics and other measurement tools to continually find ways to improve metrics and as well as engagement.
- 2+ years of related experience in social media communications programs.
- Experience in pushing developing and pushing content via Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong ability to communicate with executives, peers, and team members.
- Ability to blog and understand blogging best practices, and a good understanding of SEO.
*Please send all correspondence to Director of Human Resources at: